Steps to Make Perfect Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, holiday mojito cocktail with cranberry and pomegranate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Holiday Cranberry Pomegranate Mojito made with fresh mint, cranberry reduction, pomegranate juice and fresh lime. Mojitos are one of my favorite drinks. In my opinion they should be served all year round not just in the summer. Winter Cocktails Holiday Cocktails Holiday Parties Christmas Mocktails Christmas Drinks Alcohol Holiday Alcoholic Drinks Holiday Mood Christmas Martini Christmas Cocktail Party.
Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook holiday mojito cocktail with cranberry and pomegranate using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate:
- Make ready 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 3 tablespoon water
- Take 12-18 mint leaves
- Take 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Make ready 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- Make ready 1 glass Sparkling water
- Get as needed ice cubes
- Take Pomegranate Molasses
- Prepare 2 cups Pomegranate Juice
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Make ready 4 tsp Lemon juice
Cranberry pomegranate mojito recipe tastes just as it looks - juicy, sweet, refreshing, & light! Simple ingredients, perfect for holiday parties & new year! This pomegranate cranberry mojito is one of those eye-catching drinks that once others see it, will be asking about it until they have one of their own. Entertain your guests with this beautiful holiday cranberry mojito.
Steps to make Holiday Mojito Cocktail with Cranberry and Pomegranate:
- Add sugar, water and dried cranberries to a small saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes until the cranberries start to open up and the sauce gets very thick. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, add mint and lime to each glass. Muddle together to extract the flavor of the mint. Add ice.
- Add in Sparkling water, pomegranate molasses and cooled cranberry compotes to each glass.
- Top with more mint, lime, and cranberries as garnish. Serve immediately.
- Prepare your pomegranate juice first. I like mine without seeds, but if you don't mind the taste of seeds in the pomegranate juice, then just blend them to a juice and strain the bits.
- Keep a cooking pot ready and pour the juice into it. Keep on the heat.
- At this point you mix in the sugar or lemon juice, it's optional.
- Bring the whole mix to a rolling boil. Then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- The molasses is ready when it has thickened totally. - Fill the molasses into a clean and sterilized jar.
- Holiday Mojito Cocktail ready to serve.
This pomegranate cranberry mojito is one of those eye-catching drinks that once others see it, will be asking about it until they have one of their own. Entertain your guests with this beautiful holiday cranberry mojito. It's pretty, festive, tart, sweet, refreshing and flavorful. The cranberry simple syrup can be prepared several days ahead and kept in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it. Muddle with whatever you have on hand, I used the end.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food holiday mojito cocktail with cranberry and pomegranate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!