How to Prepare Fancy Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, copy cat starbucks white chocolate mocha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook copy cat starbucks white chocolate mocha using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha:
- Take Coffee
- Prepare 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Get 1/2 cup Strong Coffee or Espresso
- Make ready Toppings
- Take 1 tbsp Whipped Cream
- Prepare 1 tsp White Chocolate Shavings
- Prepare 1 pinch Cinnamon
Steps to make Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha:
- Add milk to bowl and microwave til almost boiling.
- Stir in White Chips. Stir til melted
- Add Coffee and stir together. Divide between three mugs.
- Top with toppings in order. I myself add white chocolate and/or caramel sauce (depending on what I have at home or my mood) between the whipped cream and shavings.
- Sit Back and ENJOY!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food copy cat starbucks white chocolate mocha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!