Recipe of Real White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, white wine garlic alfredo sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white wine garlic alfredo sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce:
- Make ready 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup white wine (Barefoot Chardonnay is what I use)
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup sautéed mushrooms (optional)
Instructions to make White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce:
- In medium sauce pan heat heavy whipping cream over medium heat, stirring occasionally. (DO NOT LET BOIL) Depending on your stove heat for 5-15 minutes.
- Add pressed garlic.
- Slowly add parmesan cheese, stirring constantly.
- Slowly add white wine, still constantly stirring. Salt and pepper to taste, and add mushrooms.
- Reduce heat, stir until thickened.
- I add about 1 lb of chicken to mine, and serve over fettuccine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food white wine garlic alfredo sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!