Recipe of Homemade Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, espresso quarter-pounder burger. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook espresso quarter-pounder burger using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger:
- Make ready Burger
- Make ready 250 grams ground beef/ground pork
- Make ready 1 tbsp coffee powder
- Prepare 2 tsp brown sugar
- Take 1 egg yolk
- Get 1/2 onion, chopped
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Take 1 breadcrumbs
- Make ready Plate and Toppings
- Make ready lettuce
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Get 1/2 onion
- Take 2 buns
- Get Sauce
- Get 1 mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 salsa
- Make ready 1 herbs
Steps to make Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger:
- Mix de coffee powder with the sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ground beef with most (but not all) of the chopped onion, and the egg yolk. Add breadcrumbs until it is one solid mass.
- Make two burger out of the meat and cover it entirely with the coffee mix. Then cook it for a few minutes on both sides. It will look burnt because of the coffee, but it isn't. In the mean while slice the other halve onion into rings, and cook them with the burger.
- For toppings you slice the tomato and lettuce. Then, after placing the meat on the two buns, add all the vegetables. You can use the remainder of the lettuce, tomato and chopped onion for decoration of the plate.
- For the sauce you have three possibilities. First, some (hot) salsa/dip sauce. Second, mix the mayonnaise with the remainder of the coffee mix. Third, mix the mayonnaise with paprika powder, very little chili powder, salt and pepper. All three are delicious and you should try them. Don't forget one of the sauces for on the decoration.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food espresso quarter-pounder burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!