Recipe of Perfect Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shrimp n scallop pasta w/ white wine sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp n scallop pasta w/ white wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce:
- Take 1 Pasta of your choice. (Daddy used fettuccine)
- Take 1 Salt and Pepper to taste
- Get 1 tbsp extra Virgin olive oil
- Take 1/2 bell pepper (either red or green)
- Take 1/2 lb scallops
- Get 1/2 lb shrimp
- Prepare 2/3 cup white cooking wine
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard (grey poupon)
- Take 1/4 cup dried parsley
- Prepare 1/2 cup red onion
Steps to make Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce:
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain thoroughly.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add scallops and cook 1 minute longer. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes, until scallops are just cooked through. Stir in mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve over pasta! Mix together, if you prefer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp n scallop pasta w/ white wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!