How to Make Real Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love:
- Make ready mocha fudge
- Take 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14.5 ounce
- Take 2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Make ready 1/2 tsp instant coffee, I used 1 packet of .07 ounce instant coffee
- Take peanut butter fudge
- Prepare 2 sticks of salted butter, 8 ounces
- Take 1 1/4 cup honey roasted creamy peanut butter
- Prepare 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Get 4 cup powdered sugar
- Get toppings
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup mini reeses peanut butter cups
- Get 1/2 cup chopped peanuts ( optional )
Instructions to make Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love:
- Line a 5x7 baking dish with parchment paper. You can use clips to hold sides down. Makes it so much easier when pouring.
- Start the mocha fudge first.
- In a large pot over medium heat add in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in coffee granules and both chocolates.
- Stirring about every 30 seconds, cook until melted.
- Once completely melted pour into baking dish.
- Set this aside and start peanut butter fudge. If you get out most of the mocha fudge, you can use same pan for next step.
- Place butter, peanut butter and vanilla in pan and cook over medium heat. Use a whisk to stir this fudge.
- Once it starts to melt, add in powdered sugar and keep whisking until smooth and completely incorporated.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate. Smooth top with a spatula if needed.
- Top with mini reeses. If you want to add optional nuts, sprinkle them on now too.
- Now the hardest part of this recipe. It absolutely must set up in the refrigerator for at least five hours. Then pull up on the overlapped pieces of parchment paper and cut into bite sized pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Lasts up to 5 days. For best eating pleasure, let individual portions sit out 5 minutes before eating.
- Enjoy!! Recipe by Taylor68too.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!