Recipe of Original Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fish with mushroom and wine sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fish with mushroom and wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce:
- Prepare 1 lb flounder, sole, or other delicate fish, about 3/4" thick
- Make ready 1/2 tsp paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 1/3 cup leeks, thinly sliced
- Take 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- Prepare 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Make ready 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce:
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If fish filets are large, cut into 4 pieces. Arrange in a ungreased 8x8x2" baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a 10" skillet. Saute mushrooms and leeks in the butter until the leeks are tender. Remove from heat and pour in thve wine. Pour mixture over the fish. Top with almonds and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 min. Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fish with mushroom and wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!