How to Prepare Exotic Mike&#39;s Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy for List of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's moscato fruity wine slushy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's moscato fruity wine slushy using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy:
- Get Moscato Slushy
- Prepare 4 cup Unsweetened Frozen Fruit [your choice but pair fruit with
- Make ready 1 (750 ml) Bottle Moscato Wine Or Dessert Wine [your choice]
- Make ready 1 Fresh Fruit [for garnish - pair with wine]
- Make ready 1/3 cup Raw Sugar [for rim garnish]
- Take 1 cup Powdered Sugar [optional - for sweetening]
- Get Kitchen Items
- Prepare 4 Ice Trays
- Get 1 large High Speed Blender
- Prepare 1 large Ziplock Bags
- Make ready 4 Serving Glasses
Instructions to make Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy:
- Blend 2 cups wine with 4 cups frozen fruit. Peaches, plums and pears work very well in this drink. After blending, taste and add powdered sugar if desired. Add more wine if needed to create a slush-like consistency that can be poured directly into ice trays for freezing.
- Pour mixture into ice trays and freeze. Pictured are alcoholic peach ice cubes.
- Pop from ice trays and place into Ziplock Bags by flavors and tag Ziplock bags accordingly. By doing this, you'll have these ready to go in a pinch when unexpected guests arrive.
- When ready to use, place alcoholic ice cubes in blender and thin with matching wine. Garnish glasses by wetting the rims and dipping them in raw sugar. Attach appropriate fruit to the rim and fill glass with wine slushy mixture. Add straws or spoons and serve your guests immediately.
- The drink pictured is created with a dessert wine featuring plum and wild berry after tones and is garnished appropriately with sweet green plums. However, make these chilly beauties as YOU see fit! Just pair your garnishments accordingly by reading the bottles label description.
- You can also make these drinks with frozen fruits with yogurt and add Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream based liqueurs. White Russian Slushies [vodka, cream & kaluah] are fantastic options you can create with this recipe as well.
- Enjoy on a hot afternoon or late in the evening as a grown up dessert.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's moscato fruity wine slushy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!