Steps to Make Perfect Quick &amp; easy White wine chicken spinach pesto for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick & easy white wine chicken spinach pesto. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick & easy White wine chicken spinach pesto is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Quick & easy White wine chicken spinach pesto is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick & easy white wine chicken spinach pesto using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & easy White wine chicken spinach pesto:
- Make ready 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 5 oz dry white wine
- Prepare 1 packages Knorr pesto seasoning
- Make ready 6 oz fresh spinach
- Take 1 oz parmesan cheese, shaved
Steps to make Quick & easy White wine chicken spinach pesto:
- Cube the chicken. Toss with half package of knorr seasoning.
- Heat oil on skillet on high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Add 1 oz white wine, continue stirring for 2 more minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add spinach and remaining wine, stir, then add remaining knorr seasoning. Stir constantly until spinach is wilted and chicken is cooked. Optional: add a tablespoon of jarred pesto and stir in for extra pesto taste.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle on shaved parmesan cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick & easy white wine chicken spinach pesto recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!