Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Tuna, Peppers &amp; Wine Pasta for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna, peppers & wine pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna, peppers & wine pasta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta:
- Get 500 grams Pasta
- Get 300 grams Canned Tuna
- Prepare 3 Green Bell Peppers
- Get 1 Chopped Onion
- Make ready 150 ml Red Wine
- Get 50 ml Olive Oil
- Make ready 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- Get 3 tsp Salt
Steps to make Tuna, Peppers & Wine Pasta:
- Chop the onions and slice the bell peppers. Mix them in a wok (you can also use a regular frying pan, but it is preferable to use a wok). Add about half of a teaspoon of salt.
- Add around 40 ml of the olive oil to the mix and turn the heat on at max power. Add all the black pepper, and mix everything. Be careful not to burn the mix, feel free to adjust the heat as you want.
- While cooking the mix, boil water in another pot. When the water starts bubbling add about 2 and a half teaspoons of salt to it. Also, remember to open the tuna cans, because you will need to add them to mix later.
- As soon as the water starts to boil it is ready to cook the pasta. Add the pasta to the water and leave the pot open, mixing it occasionally.
- Add about 120 ml of red wine to the mix, and let it cook for a bit (no more than 1 minute).
- Now add the tuna from the cans, mix everything well. Manage the intensity of the heat at your taste and let it cook till the pasta is ready.
- Depending on your taste you might want different textures for your pasta, I like to leave it 'al dente'. Occasionally I take a bit out of the water and taste to check if it is ready. When it reaches the perfect state for you, turn off the heat and remove all the water from the pot.
- Before mixing the pasta with the tuna & peppers on the wok, add the left olive oil and wine (around 10 ml of olive oil and 30ml of red wine). Let the pasta cook on the wok for 1 minute at max heat.
- Ready to be served! Don't let it get cold :)
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tuna, peppers & wine pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!