Steps to Prepare Popular Sea Bass with spinach and white wine for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sea bass with spinach and white wine. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sea Bass with spinach and white wine is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sea Bass with spinach and white wine is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sea bass with spinach and white wine using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Bass with spinach and white wine:
- Take 2 medium sea bass
- Take 2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- Get marinade
- Take 1 cup dry white wine
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Take 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Take 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Sea Bass with spinach and white wine:
- Preheat oven at 180ºC/350ºF. Clean the fish and place them in a pan lined with aluminium foil.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Place the spinach around the fish. Then pour the marinade. Place in the oven.
- After 20 minutes take out and carefully turn the fish. Place back in the oven for another 20 mins. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sea bass with spinach and white wine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!