Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fancy Chinese Beef Noodle Soup for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chinese beef noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Beef Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chinese Beef Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Beef noodle soup possibly is the most favorited Chinese style noodle soup. Every noodle restaurant serve their own beef noodle. As a big fan of beef noodle soup, I usually make a large pot of braised beef and fridge as the essential topping of my breakfast noodles at home. To assemble the soup, place a generous amount of noodles in the bottom of a bowl.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese beef noodle soup using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Beef Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 kg Beef bones (optional)
- Make ready 2 kg Beef (I used "beef finger meat" but shank and chuck are great)
- Make ready 2 tsp whole coriander seeds
- Prepare 2 tsp whole fennel seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp whole cloves
- Get 6 pods star anise
- Make ready 1 orange peel
- Get 2 sticks cinnamon
- Make ready 2 tsp Szechuan peppercorns
- Get 8-10 bay leaves
- Get 3/4 cup oil
- Take 2 onions, sliced
- Prepare 12 cloves garlic, smashed
- Take 4 red chiles, halved
- Take 10 scallions, cut into thirds
- Take 100 g fresh ginger, sliced
- Make ready 130 g Rock Sugar
- Prepare 3 tbsp Doubanjiang (bean paste)
- Take 3 tbsp La Doubanjiang (spicy bean paste)
- Take 1 cup light soy sauce
- Get 1 cup dark soy sauce
- Make ready 1 cup Shaoxing wine (or rice wine)
- Prepare 2 tbsp black vinegar
- Take 4 tomatoes, quartered
- Take 4 tsp MSG or salt
- Make ready 1-3 tsp Chili Oil for serving (see recipe)
- Prepare Cilantro for serving
- Get Scallions for serving
- Get 1/2 tsp Black Vinegar for serving
- Get 1 tsp Sesame oil for serving
- Take 1 tsp soy sauce for serving
- Make ready pinch fresh ground white pepper for serving
- Get 1 portion wheat noodles for serving
This is just as good as some of the traditional Taiwanese beef noodle soups that I. Lanzhou Beef Noodle Soup (兰州拉面) consists of flavorful broth, sliced beef, radish, herbs, chili oil, and chewy noodles. My niece Kim came to visit us in Beijing this summer, and after. Chinese Beef Noodle Soup (红烧牛肉面) - A hearty noodle soup topped with tender and luscious beef.
Instructions to make Chinese Beef Noodle Soup:
- (optional) For extra beefy flavour, make beef stock with the bones by boiling them in water with your largest stock pot. After about 5 minutes there will be a lot of scum on top, so use a strainer to skim off the scum every couple of minutes until the stock produces no more foam. It should look a bit green and oily when finished (see pic). Reduce heat to keep it simmering for 1-3 hrs to extract maximum flavour. Alternatively, you can skip this step just use water
- While stock is simmering, blanch your beef to remove impurities. In a clean pot, boil just enough water to cover your beef and then add the beef and keep it boiling for 1-2 minutes. Remove the beef, rinse in clean water, cut into eating sized chunks. Discard the scummy water from this step.
- Make spice ball by placing coriander, fennel, cloves, cinnamon, star anise, orange peel, Szechuan peppercorns, and bay leaves into a spice ball or spice bag.
- In a wok or large pan over medium-high heat, pour in vegetable oil. Once heated, add the onions, garlic, chilis, scallions, ginger, rock sugar, and bean pastes. Cook until the onions start to become translucent.
- Add Shaoxing wine, allow some alcohol to cook off, then add soy sauces.
- Add the sliced beef, spice ball, and tomatoes. Stir fry for about 10 minutes.
- Go back to your beef bone stock and remove all the bones, then strain it into a large bowl to remove all the sediment at bottom of pot.
- Combine beef bone stock and beef with braising liquid/spices/vegetables in a large pot. Simmer on low heat for at least 2 hours until flavours combine and meat is tender.
- Check occasionally and skim off any scum on the top. When almost finished simmering, taste the broth and season. I usually add 2-4 tsp of MSG at this point.
- Remove spice bag, or if you didn't use bag, remove the meat and tomatoes and then strain out the remaining solids. Add meat and tomatoes back to broth.
- To serve, put light soy sauce, sesame oil, black vinegar, and ground white pepper in bottom of each bowl. Add broth and noodles, and top with chili oil, thinly sliced scallions, and lots of cilantro.
My niece Kim came to visit us in Beijing this summer, and after. Chinese Beef Noodle Soup (红烧牛肉面) - A hearty noodle soup topped with tender and luscious beef. A bowl of hot noodle soup topped with tender braised beef is an absolutely satisfying comfort dish. This recipe shows you how to create a bowl of beef noodle soup that is truly rich in flavor with. Taiwanese beef noodle soup 红烧牛肉面 is prepared with concentrated beef stock, Asian herbs and spices, and slurping delicious noodles.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chinese beef noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!