Easiest Way to Prepare Fancy Espresso &amp; Honey Pork Roast for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, espresso & honey pork roast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Espresso & Honey Pork Roast is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Espresso & Honey Pork Roast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook espresso & honey pork roast using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso & Honey Pork Roast:
- Get 2 lb boneless pork loin
- Get 1/2 cup honey
- Make ready 1 tbsp espresso powder
- Make ready 2 tsp onion powder
- Take 2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tsp cardamom
- Prepare 2/3 tsp ground white pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 vegetable oil; as needed
Instructions to make Espresso & Honey Pork Roast:
- Toss pork in enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Bake at 300° for approximately 45-50 minutes, or until desired doneness. Glaze with honey during last five minutes of cooking.
- Variations; Maple, agave, bourbon, ras el hanout, five spice, pumpkin pie spice, bacon, chives
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food espresso & honey pork roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!