Recipe of Popular Tortellini Soup for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tortellini soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tortellini Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tortellini Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tortellini soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortellini Soup:
- Make ready 2 Qt Chicken Broth
- Make ready 1/4 C Ham/Bacon/Pancetta
- Take 1 Med Onion, small dice
- Make ready 3 Large Ribs Celery, diced
- Prepare 1 Small Bag Matchstick Carrots
- Prepare 1 Small Yellow Squash, diced
- Make ready 1 Small Zucchini, diced
- Take 1 C Chopped Green Beans
- Prepare 14 oz can Cannellini Beans
- Make ready 14 oz can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare Small box/bag Fresh Spinach
- Make ready 1 C White Wine/Dry Vermouth
- Make ready Fresh or Dried Basil
- Make ready Fresh or Dried Parsley
- Make ready 4 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 Tbs Herbs de Provence
- Make ready Salt/Pepper to taste
- Prepare 3 C Frozen Cheese Tortellini
Steps to make Tortellini Soup:
- Saute ham/pancetta/bacon in large stock pot. Once browned, add onion, chopped celery, carrots. Saute on med heat for 5 min.
- Add in whatever veggies you have on hand (zucchini, yellow squash, green beans), garlic, and herbs if using dried. I usually put in a Tablespoon of each dried. (Add fresh herbs at the end so they stay green and don't turn brown)
- Saute for another 5 min.
- Add in chicken stock, wine, diced tomatoes, and drained cannelini beans.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until veggies are soft, 5-10 min?
- Taste the soup, make adjustments to broth. At this point you can add more dried herbs, fresh herbs, hot sauce if you like it spicy, worcestershire sauce, salt, etc. I usually wait until the end to add salt because it can change depending on whether you used low sodium or regular broth/beans/tomatoes.
- Increase heat to boil again, add in frozen tortellini, cook for 3 min.
- Stir in fresh spinach.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and warm crusty loaf of bread. 😁
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tortellini soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!