How to Prepare Creative Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lemon dijon vinaigrette. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon dijon vinaigrette using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette:
- Take 1 ea. Lemon, zest and juice
- Take 2 TBSP. Fino Sherry vinegar
- Get 1 TBSP. Dijon mustard, whole grain
- Make ready 25 ea. Garlic clove, grated
- Take 8 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Make ready Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Prepare Coarse sea salt to taste
Instructions to make Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette:
- Emulsify all ingredients together.
- Serve on your favorite salad!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon dijon vinaigrette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!