Simple Way to Prepare Exotic AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, amies mocha leche flan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Mocha & Vanilla Flans, leche flan is a popular filipino dessert, for a get together i made vanilla flavor which is the most common & i also try the mocha. Leche Flan or Creme Caramel is a Filipino dessert made with egg yolks, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. It is steamed in small baking pan called Llanera. Leche Flan is a dessert made-up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have amies mocha leche flan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan:
- Get Custard
- Prepare 12 egg yolks
- Take 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Get 250 ml fresh milk
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 tsp to 3 teaspoon coffee espresso, according to your taste
- Get Caramel
- Make ready 100 grams brown sugar
- Take 60 ml water
This Mocha Flan provides your palate with the decade. Baked Leche Flan Recipe, Leche Flan is the Filipino term for the originally Spanish flan de leche, literally "milk flan", which is a heavier version of Leche flan is usually steamed over an open flame or stove top, although rarely it can also be seen baked. Leche flan is a staple in celebratory feasts. This classic Leche Flan is creamy and rich made from egg yolks and milk.
Instructions to make AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan:
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (325ºF).
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir continously until the syrup turns golden brown. Pour the syrup into molds, making sure the mold surface is well covered and allow the syrup to harden.
- Combine all the custard ingredients thoroughly in a large mixing bowl. Pour gently into the caramel molds. (We can use one large baking mold or 8 small baking molds.) Cover the molds with aluminum foil; place in a "bain-marie" or place the molds in a pan with enough water to submerge the molds halfway.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour until the mixture becomes hard and firm. Let it cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours. Before serving, let a knife run along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel syrup. Put into a serving dish; serve, share and enjoy!
- My friends recipe… my recipe pictures!
Leche flan is a staple in celebratory feasts. This classic Leche Flan is creamy and rich made from egg yolks and milk. Learn the secret to making a very smooth and silky leche flan you could ever make. Leche Flan or what is known as Spanish Flan outside the Philippines is a traditional Filipino dessert made of evaporated milk, condensed milk. Leche flan is traditionally steamed in the Philippines (where ovens were uncommon for many years), but baking it in a water bath is a great alternative if you don't have a steamer.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food amies mocha leche flan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!