How to Make Original Black sesame oil pork kidney soup for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, black sesame oil pork kidney soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black sesame oil pork kidney soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Black sesame oil pork kidney soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook black sesame oil pork kidney soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Black sesame oil pork kidney soup:
- Prepare 1 package pork kidney
- Take to taste ginger
- Make ready as needed black sesame oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp rice wine
- Make ready as needed water
Instructions to make Black sesame oil pork kidney soup:
- Wash pork kidneys and cut off the white part(urinary tubes) then cut into pieces. Put in a bowl to wash for a few times.
- Boil a pot of water. Add a tablespoon rice wine and a few pieces of ginger. When boiling, put the kidney in and turn off the fire. Let the kidney sits for a minute then drain off.
- Put the black sesame oil into the pot, when hot, put the sliced ginger in. Fry for 2 minutes, put the kidney on to fry. Add 2 table spoon of rice wine and 2 cups of water. Fry a bit. Turn off the fire when boiling.
- You can also add shiitake (soak to soft first) and wolf berry if you like. Shiitake put before you put kidney. Put wolf berry when almost done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food black sesame oil pork kidney soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!