Recipe of Real Moroccan Style Chicken - Slow Cooker for List of Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, moroccan style chicken - slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan Style Chicken - Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Moroccan Style Chicken - Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have moroccan style chicken - slow cooker using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Style Chicken - Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 2 bone in chicken leg quarters (skin removed)
- Take 1 can pinapple chunks or tropical fruit cocktail (8oz)
- Take 1 small onion chopped
- Prepare 3 clove garlic finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 small yellow squash, roughly chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- Take 1/3 cup radish quartered
- Get 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Get 1 tsp dried marjoram
- Take 1 tbsp crushed red pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp curry powder
- Make ready Finishing Ingredients
- Get 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Get 1 tbsp water
- Get 1/4 cup pimiento stuff olives - sliced
- Prepare 1 2 oz jar of pimentos
Instructions to make Moroccan Style Chicken - Slow Cooker:
- Place canned fruit, onion, garlic, lemon juice, squash, radish, carrot, crushed red pepper, curry powder, salt, & marjoram into the slow cooker. Stir, then add the chicken. Scoop some of the mixture on top of the chicken.
- Cover & cook on low for 4 to 5 hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, place in covered dish & keep warm.
- Add sliced olives & pimentos to the sauce. In a separate small bowl, mix together the water & cornstarch. Pour the cornstarch mixture into the mixture & stir to combine.
- Cover & cook on high for about 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve chicken on a bed of couscous, pour sauce from slow cooker on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food moroccan style chicken - slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!