Steps to Make Popular Sophie&#39;s Espresso Martini for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sophie's espresso martini. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sophie's Espresso Martini is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sophie's Espresso Martini is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sophie's espresso martini using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sophie's Espresso Martini:
- Get 50 ml cold strong coffee
- Prepare 25 ml coffee liqueur
- Get 25 ml Good vodka (I love Ketel One)
- Make ready 25 ml sugar syrup (see below how to make)
- Get 1 a few coffee beans if you have access to them
- Get 1 ice
- Make ready 1 Cocktail shaker. Boston style is best.
- Make ready 1 sieve
Steps to make Sophie's Espresso Martini:
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake it up to cool it. Drain excess water.
- Add the other ingredients into the shaker.
- Give it a really good shake. A minute or two should do it.
- Pour through a sieve into your chosen glass.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans.
- NB: To make sugar syrup, heat equal parts water and sugar in a pan just until the sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool, and store in the refrigerator for up to one month.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sophie's espresso martini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!