Steps to Prepare Popular 3-Olive Spread for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 3-olive spread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
3-Olive Spread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. 3-Olive Spread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 3-olive spread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3-Olive Spread:
- Take 1 can (6 ounce) pitted black olives(drained)
- Make ready 1 jar (6 ounce) pitted kalamata olives(drained)
- Take 1 jar (10 ounce) green olives stuffed with pimento(drained)
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic
- Get 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 2 tablespoons red cooking wine
- Prepare 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 4 tablespoons olive oil (add slightly more if mixture is not blending well)
- Make ready Crusty Bread 🥖
Instructions to make 3-Olive Spread:
- In a food processor OR a blender add all ingredients, pulse until mixture is slightly chunky……
- Place olive mixture into a container, then place container into refrigerator and chill for several hours or overnight…..
- Serve over some crusty bread 🥖 and enjoy 😉!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 3-olive spread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!