Easiest Way to Make Original Brad&#39;s oyster Rockefeller for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brad's oyster rockefeller. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's oyster Rockefeller is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brad's oyster Rockefeller is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's oyster rockefeller using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's oyster Rockefeller:
- Take 1 dozen oysters
- Take 3 tbs butter
- Prepare 3 tbs minced garlic
- Make ready 2 cups white wine
- Prepare 1 lg lemon
- Take Shredded parmesan and mozzarella cheeses
- Make ready Fresh chives, minced
Instructions to make Brad's oyster Rockefeller:
- Add butter and garlic to a small frying pan. Saute garlic until it starts to brown and is very fragrant.
- Shuck oysters. Be sure to rinse the oyster and shell well to get rid of any small shell particles. Arrange on a baking sheet in the deep half of the shell.
- When garlic is browned, add 1 cup of white wine and juice of half a lemon. Let liquid completely reduce.
- Add the other cup of wine and let liquid reduce by half.
- Spoon garlic wine reduction over all oysters. Add a pinch of each cheese over top. Sprinkle chives over cheese.
- You can either bake in the oven at 450 for about 10 minutes, or grill until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately. Enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brad's oyster rockefeller recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!