Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Popular Mocha Snowballs for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mocha snowballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mocha Snowballs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mocha Snowballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mocha snowballs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha Snowballs:
- Take 1 1/3 cup Packed light brown sugar
- Take 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- Take 1/4 cup Reduced fat sour cream
- Take 1 each Egg
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla
- Get 1 3/4 cup All purpose flour
- Make ready 3/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Instant espresso or coffee granules
- Get 1 tsp Baking soda
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 unit 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
Steps to make Mocha Snowballs:
- Beat brown sugar and oil in med bowl with electric mixer. Mix in sour cream eggs and vanilla. Set aside
- Mix flour cocoa espresso baking soda salt and pepper in another med bowl
- Add flour mixture to brown sugar mixture mix well. Refrigerate until firm 3-4 hours
- Preheat oven 350°F pour powdered sugar into shallow bowl. Roll dough into 1 in balls roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets 10 to 12 min or until tops of cookies are firm to touch. Do not overbake. Cool on wire racks
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mocha snowballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!