Recipe of Creative Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce:
- Take 1 Tbs extra virgin Olive Oil
- Take Try to make equal amounts of the vegetables:
- Take 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 small carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- Get 1/2 small stalk of celery, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, finely chopped garlic
- Take 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- Prepare 2 oz dry red wine
- Get 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried oregano, use 1/3 less if dried
- Take 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried basil, use 1/3 less if dried
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried parsley, use 1/3 less if dried
- Take 1 tsp brown sugar (I use 1 tsp white sugar and a drop of molasses)
- Prepare salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready 1 Tbs Butter
- Make ready 4-6 oz shelled shrimp
- Prepare 3 oz spaghetti
- Make ready Parmesan Reggiano cheese to grind over pasta
Steps to make Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce:
- In a pot, heat the oil over medium heat until hot. Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring very frequently, until the onion is translucent about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the celery and carrots then cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Add the crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley, fish sauce, and wine. Simmer, covered, on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened and the vegetables are completely tender..
- Stir in the brown sugar or white sugar/molasses combo. Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper as needed. Add the butter and stir into sauce.
- In a food processor, blend the sauce until it is smooth. I use a stick blender right in the pot.
- Simmer some more if sauce is too thin. Keep warm while you cook the pasta.
- When the Pasta is about ready, bring the sauce to a simmer and add the shrimp and cook gently until pink, don't overcook. Put on plates and pass the cheese.
- Serve with slices of Italian bread and a good red wine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!