Recipe of Perfect Sangria (cocktail) for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sangria (cocktail). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sangria is a type of punch that combines wine with fruit, sugar and sometimes liquor. Served in the fair's Spanish Pavilion, the easygoing cocktail proved popular among attendees, who liked its bold. Sangria is a Spanish wine punch that includes chopped fruit and sparkling water for a refreshing View image. Sangria Cocktail. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Sangria (cocktail) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sangria (cocktail) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sangria (cocktail) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sangria (cocktail):
- Prepare 2 bottles wine (1.5L) red or white, doesn't matter
- Make ready 2 Apples (chopped to small chunks)
- Take 3 oranges
- Prepare 1 lime
- Prepare 1 punnet strawberries
- Get 450 ml sprite (1/4 - 1/3 amount of wine)
- Make ready 150 ml brandy or cointreau
See more ideas about Sangria, Sangria recipes, Yummy drinks. · Tropical Sangria with coconut rum is an easy cocktail recipe made with white wine and pineapple!
Instructions to make Sangria (cocktail):
- Cut one of the orange into small chunks and reserved the oranges peels (the orange peels are optional). Juiced the other 2 oranges along with the lime. Cut both strawberries and apples into small chunks
- Put all the above (step no.1) in a big mixing bowl (I am using jug containers, as I need to be able to transport this in the car without spilling)
- Add in wine, brandy and sprite and mix well. It best to let it cool in the fridge for couple of hours (or over night), so the fruits are well marinated with booze.
- Pour sangria in a fancy glass along with the fruits, and drinks responsibly.
- My rule of thumb, is to have the ratio of sprite 1/4 - 1/3 of the total wine you used. As for the brandy.. well you can add more if you want to make it stronger (more alcoholic). Apples and oranges are mandatory fruits in sangria (the basic), other type of fruits can be added to your liking. I like to put strawberry in mine as it's added a nice flavour
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sangria (cocktail) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!