Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Authentic Olive Garden Breadsticks for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, olive garden breadsticks. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Olive Garden Breadsticks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Olive Garden Breadsticks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook olive garden breadsticks using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Garden Breadsticks:
- Prepare 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Take 3/4 tsp active dry yeast
- Take 1 cup warm water (between 105-115 degrees F)
- Make ready 1 tbsp warm water (between 105-115 degrees F)
- Make ready 3 cup bread flour
- Get 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- Prepare Topping
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- Take 1 garlic salt
Steps to make Olive Garden Breadsticks:
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in the warm water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour and salt.
- Using paddle attachment on a stand mixer, mix butter into flour mixture.
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture.
- Using a dough hook, knead on medium low speed for 10 minutes. (If you don't have a dough hook, knead for 10 minutes by hand)
- Place dough in covered container and let sit for 90 minutes.
- Measure out 2 oz. portions and roll each one into approx 7 inch sticks.
- Place sticks on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Cover and let sit for another 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately out of the oven, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food olive garden breadsticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!