Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Iconic Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pineapple teriyaki homemade beef jerky. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple teriyaki homemade beef jerky using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky:
- Make ready 6 lbs beef roast
- Take 1 can pineapple juice
- Prepare 24 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- Get 24 oz. Soy sauce
- Prepare 5 oz. Teriyaki sauce
- Take 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Prepare Black Pepper
Instructions to make Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky:
- Freeze roast for 30 mins prior to cut time. When ready, Combine ingredients (all except black pepper) in large mixing bowl. Slice meat to quarter inch thick slices. Marinate for 24hrs.
- Place meat strips on racks in dehydrator and sprinkle black pepper on tops to desired taste.
- Leave in dehydrator for 10-12 hrs. Or until desired level of tenderness is achieved.
- Once the meat is ready, place in ziplock baggies or for longer keep place in Mason jars and in the fridge. You can even freeze it! Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pineapple teriyaki homemade beef jerky recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!