Steps to Make Popular Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ultimate cauliflower tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ultimate cauliflower tacos using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos:
- Take Produce
- Make ready 1 head Cauliflower
- Get 2 ripe Avacadoes
- Take 1/4 head red cabbage
- Get 1 (can) Rotel Pico de gio
- Prepare 1 bundle Cilantro
- Make ready 1 (can) sweet corn
- Make ready Taco Seasoning
- Prepare 2 Tsp Cumin
- Take 3 Tsp Chili powder
- Take 1 Tsp Mustard Powder
- Take 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1 Tsp Garlic
- Make ready 1 Tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- Prepare 1 Tsp Cheyenne powder
- Make ready Other ingredients
- Prepare Soft shell tortilla (corn w/y or flour)
- Get Hot Sauce (I use Yellowbird for more flavor than heat)
- Take Sour Cream (optional)
- Get Feta Crumbles
- Make ready <1/4 cup Pink Kinky "wine cooler"
- Make ready 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
Steps to make Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos:
- Start by mixing your taco seasonings together in a dish for later. Mixing with a small whisk or fork is helpful.
- Rinse off all fresh produce.
- Cut the heads of Cauliflower off the stocks(trunks). You wont need the stock. What you should have now is basically a "cloud" of cauliflower. This you will cut all up into crumb size pieces.
- Coat a skillet woth a thin layer of Pam or Oil. Let heat up to medium heat abt 200°F. Add the cauliflower. Carefully add the 1/4 cup of Pink Kinky and 2 tbsp of butter to the skillet. Cover the skillet and let cook in the steam for 5 min and keep an eye on it and stirring it around to not burn it.
- After 5 mins slowly add your taco seasoning to the cauliflower while stirring careful not to over season it. Let cook 10 mins casually stirring with lid on. At this point is ok to caramelize it but not too much. After 5 mins if soft go ahead and remove to a bowl if not let it finish for another 5 mins. Add 1/4 cup of water if needed to prevent burning and help soften the cauliflower.
- Cut and spoon out the avocadoes into a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of lime juice, 2 tbsp of Mrs Dash Hot and Spicy, and 1 tsp of salt. Mash and mix together.
- Clean and dice up the mushrooms put in a dish. Shred 1/4 a head of red cabbage and chop up cilantro into another dish.
- Open the cans of sweet corn and chilli black beans and drain them very well. Empty them into the skillet and cook uncovered for 5 mins while stirring giving the corn a grilled look. Than put into a dish too.
- Drain and empty out a can of Pico de gio into a dish as well. A Tupperware taco dish comes in handy with this.
- Warm up some tortillas and make you some tacos. Enjoy. Photos will be added soon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ultimate cauliflower tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!