Recipe of Perfect Caprese Salad for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, caprese salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caprese Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Caprese Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caprese salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caprese Salad:
- Prepare 4 Campari Tomatoes
- Prepare 8 Oz. Truffle Burrata Cheese
- Prepare Fresh Basil
- Get 1/2 C Balsamic Vinegar (have fun with different flavors)
- Prepare Pink & Black Peppercorns
- Get Sea Salt
Instructions to make Caprese Salad:
- Pour Balsamic Vinegar into a small sauce pan over med-low heat. Let reduce by half. This takes about 10 mins. This part can go bad quickly- keep watching and stir a few times. It's ready when it coats the back of a spoon when you hold it up. If you let it go too long, it will turn hard when it cools and stick in your teeth like Taffy. You will have to start over.
- Slice Tomatoes 🍅 and Chiffonade Basil. Chiffonade means to roll the leaf up then slice thinly. (This is what gives you those beautiful "ribbons")
- Get a small appetizer plate and place tomatoes first, then top with half of the Truffle Burrata Cheese ball. Next place Basil, salt and freshly ground Peppercorns. Last, top with Balsamic Vinegar.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caprese salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!