Recipe of Favorite Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ) for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hamburger steak (ハンバーグステーキ). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hamburger steak (ハンバーグステーキ) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ):
- Get 1/2 kg ground beef
- Get 1/4 kg ground pork
- Take 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs (40 g)
- Take To taste, salt and pepper
- Get 4 tbsp milk
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 12 tbsp red wine, divided
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 6 tbsp water
- Get 6 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 6 tbsp tonkatsu sauce
Steps to make Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ):
- Mix ground beef, ground pork, panko, salt, pepper, eggs, and milk until well combined.
- Divide mixture into four patties, cover with plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the meat flavours mix and the fats solidify.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan under medium heat. Gently place the patties on the pan, indenting the centre of each with your fingers. The indentation should rise as the patty cooks.
- Cook the patties until brown at the bottom, around 3 minutes. Flip them over, and continue cooking until the other side is browned as well, another 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add 6 tbsp of red wine. Cover and let steam until the juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F), about 10–15 minutes. Increase heat to medium until the wine evaporates. Transfer patties to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan (do not clean it!) melt butter under medium low heat, and deglaze the pan with ketchup, tonkatsu sauce, the remaining red wine, and water. Mix well. Increase heat to medium and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve patties with the sauce drizzled on top.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hamburger steak (ハンバーグステーキ) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!