How to Make Traditional Miso Grey Mullet for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, miso grey mullet. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Miso Grey Mullet is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Miso Grey Mullet is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have miso grey mullet using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Grey Mullet:
- Prepare 1 grey mullet
- Make ready Dried bean curd
- Make ready 3 pieces dried mushroom
- Make ready 1 tsp wine
- Get Seasoning: ground pepper and sesame oil
- Get 2 tbsp.miso sauce
- Take Some spring onion
Instructions to make Miso Grey Mullet:
- Remove fish scales and gut of fish.Briefly marinate fish with seasonings.Steam fish until done
- Soak dried mushrooms in water then rinse and discard mushroom stem
- Heat a little oil and add one cup of water.Add miso and.mushroom.Cover wok and until flavour is released.
- Cut beancurd and add to soup.Add fish and simmer over low heat until fish absorbs the sauce.Serve
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food miso grey mullet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!