Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita for Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fruits n dry fruits cocktail raita. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thank you for checking out this Fruits and Dry Fruits Raita Recipe. It is a tasty and healthy curd preparation using curd mixed with fruits such as. Fruit Raita is a tasty and good dip that is prepared with yogurt and diced fresh fruits, both great for digestion and packed with nutrients. Garnish mixed fruit raita with pomegranate seeds.
Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fruits n dry fruits cocktail raita using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita:
- Take 800 gm Dahi
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Prepare as per taste Powdered Sugar
- Prepare 2 Banana
- Get 1 Apple
- Get 50g Red Grapes , kismis
- Get 0.5 cup Pineapple
- Take as required Cherry
- Prepare as needed some kaju
- Prepare as per need You can add other fruits according to your preference
- Take as required Pineapple Essence
- Take as needed You can also use canned fruits if fresh fruits are not available
Fruit Raita is a healthy and yummy dip prepared by mixing curd and diced fresh fruits like apple, pineapple, pomegranate, banana, strawberry etc. Curd, which is a main ingredient in this recipe, is a rich source of calcium and good for digestive system. Raita with lot of mixed fruits is generally. Mooli and Fruit Raita is an easy-to-make, simple and quick recipe which is prepared with radish, graoes, oranges, apples, and yogurt.
Instructions to make Fruits n dry fruits cocktail Raita:
- Fruit Cocktail Raita - - Procedure: - • Whip the curd nicely until a smooth texture. Add a little salt and sugar to taste and mix well.
- You can add other fruits according to your preference. - You can also use canned fruits if fresh fruits are not available.
- Cut cherries and grapes into halves and use them for garnishing. - • Serve your Fruit Cocktail Raita chilled!
Raita with lot of mixed fruits is generally. Mooli and Fruit Raita is an easy-to-make, simple and quick recipe which is prepared with radish, graoes, oranges, apples, and yogurt. It can be served as a side-dish with any meal or can be eaten for a refreshing feel. This healthy raita is loaded with vitamins and anti-oxidants found in the fruits, and. Dry Fruits And Nuts, Packet, Packaging Size: Box.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fruits n dry fruits cocktail raita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!