Recipe of Popular Mexican Mashup for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mexican mashup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Mashup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Mashup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mexican mashup using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Mashup:
- Make ready 1 package Del Real Carnitas
- Get 1 (22 oz) can of Bush Southern Pit BBQ Baked Beand
- Take 1/4 of a jar of Tostitos Hot Habanero Chunky Salsa
- Get 1 package Del Real Rice
- Take 1 tablespoon Mrs Dash SW Chipotle Seasoning
Steps to make Mexican Mashup:
- Just cook them all separately and add them together in a pot. Or keep them separate on a plate.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mexican mashup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!