Simple Way to Prepare Creative Rainbow Juice for Types of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, rainbow juice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rainbow Juice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Rainbow Juice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook rainbow juice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rainbow Juice:
- Get 1/3 pc pear
- Get 1/3 pc cucumber
- Get 1/4 pc red dragonfruit
- Take 100 ml water
- Get 1 scoop whey powder (optional)
Steps to make Rainbow Juice:
- As always, cut all the fruits into cubes
- Add all the fruits into the blender
- Depending with the type of blender that you use, if you're using individual blender like mine, add the protein powder before the fruits and water. But in this case I'm not using protein powder because I'll have it for my snacks later 😉 protein powder will reduce the taste of red dragonfruit (sometimes it tastes like beetroot, unlike white dragonfruit is tasteless and doesn't have any vegetable aroma)
- Blend everything and enjoy! What a bright colour to start your bright new day 🔆
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rainbow juice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!