How to Prepare Popular Beef Barley Stew for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef barley stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Barley Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef Barley Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef barley stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Barley Stew:
- Get 1/2 kg stew beef cubes
- Prepare 1 medium onion, chopped
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 750 ml beef stock
- Prepare 1/2 cup barley
- Make ready 1 medium carrot, cubed
- Prepare To taste, salt and pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp marjoram
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 cup white wine (optional)
Steps to make Beef Barley Stew:
- Heat oil on medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add onions, fry until soft. Add garlic, continue to fry until fragrant
- Add beef, fry until no longer pink, about five minutes.
- Add beef stock, wine (if using), carrots, barley, marjoram, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium low and let simmer for 1½ to 2 hours or until beef is tender and carrots are cooked. Skim off the scum.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef barley stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!