Easiest Way to Make Popular Light Orzo Salad for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, light orzo salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Light Orzo Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Light Orzo Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have light orzo salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Light Orzo Salad:
- Prepare 1 Cup Orzo
- Get 1 Cup Mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- Make ready 1 Zucchini, cut into small pieces
- Get 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta
- Make ready For the Vinaigrette
- Make ready 3/4 Cup Olive oil
- Get 1/4 Cup White Wine vinegar
- Get 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Get 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Get 1 Tsp Garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 Tsp Honey
- Get 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
Instructions to make Light Orzo Salad:
- Cook the orzo according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl.
- When the orzo is done, drain and transfer to a large bowl, add the veggie mix to the bowl and drizzle with some of the vinaigrette. Don't use all of it at once so you can adjust the taste easily. Mix well and adjust the salt and pepper. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food light orzo salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!