Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Lemon Drop Martini for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lemon drop martini. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Drop Martini is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lemon Drop Martini is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon drop martini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Make ready 2 oz blueberry vodka
- Take 1 oz lemoncello
- Prepare 1/2 ounce triple sec
- Prepare 1/2 ounce lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- Prepare 5 fresh blueberries
- Make ready cubes Ice
- Take Optional lemon zest twist
Instructions to make Lemon Drop Martini:
- Grab a cocktail shaker and a shot glass. Roll your lemon on counter before you squeeze juice out with a lemon juicer
- Grab the rest of your ingredients and measure out into shot glass and pour into cocktail shaker (because it was for two We just doubled the recipe) next add some ice and shake (20 - 25 seconds)
- Note* You can either put the blueberries in when you shake or add afterward. It gives a different look.
- Once you are done shaking for 20 to 25 seconds. Strain it and Pour into Martini glass and either add lemon twist or some blueberries and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lemon drop martini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!