Easiest Way to Make Popular Cauliflower Bites 🥘 with Sticky Sweet Tamari Sauce for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cauliflower bites 🥘 with sticky sweet tamari sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cauliflower Bites 🥘 with Sticky Sweet Tamari Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cauliflower Bites 🥘 with Sticky Sweet Tamari Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cauliflower bites 🥘 with sticky sweet tamari sauce using 30 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Bites 🥘 with Sticky Sweet Tamari Sauce:
- Make ready 1 large Cauliflower cut into bit sizes
- Take 3 eggs, whisked
- Prepare as needed High heat tolerance oil (solid coconut)
- Take 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Prepare 1-2 green onions, fine chopped
- Get Coating Mix
- Make ready 1/2 c - coconut flour
- Take 1/2 c - sorghum flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp potato starch
- Get 1 tbsp monk fruit
- Make ready Sauce Mix:
- Prepare 1 c water
- Get 3 tbsp Tamari sauce
- Get 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp liquid coconut oil
- Get 3-4 tbsp brown sugar (depending on sweetness preference)
- Make ready Slurry: 1 1/2 tsp potato starch mixed with 4 tbsp of water
- Get Substitutes
- Make ready Brown sugar: Honey, Maple syrup. Your preference on sweetness
- Prepare Monk fruit: Stevia or other sugar alternative
- Make ready Coating mix: use your favorite flour mixes
- Prepare Tamari sauce: coconut aminos or other soya sauce alternative
- Prepare Apple cider vinegar: balsamic vinegar
- Make ready Potato starch: tapioca starch
- Get Variations
- Take Sweet heat sauce, use chillies to spice up sauce
- Take Enhance the garlic in the sauce
- Get Shake of lime sprinkles on top of sauce bites
- Make ready Eliminate sauce, shake on your favorite seasoning or store sauce
Instructions to make Cauliflower Bites 🥘 with Sticky Sweet Tamari Sauce:
- In a medium saucepan add solid coconut oil over medium heat, let melt until there is enough to cover 1 layer of bites in the bottom of pot
- Cut up cauliflower head into bite sized pieces - Put in large bowl - Beat eggs, pour over bites and mix well
- Turn up heat on oil to 3/4 (a bit over medium)
- Mix all dry/coating ingredients together in separate bow and sprinkle half over bites, mix and sprinkle remaining coating mix over bites, mix well.
- Add 1-2 pieces to test heat of oil, should be bubbling. Cook 1-2 minutes, test firmness. (Adjust temp as needed)
- Have another bowl lined with paper towels ready.
- Use a smaller hand strainer that fits inside pot to scoop out cooked pieces, put in bowl with paper towels
- Using metal tongs, gently place a single layer of prepared bites into oil, it will bubble up but should not boil over, otherwise your pot may be too small.
- Set timer for 2 minutes, test 1 piece, set for another minute to desired firmness. With a full layer, I cooked for 3 minutes.
- At end of time, use metal hand strainer to scoop out pieces into paper towel lined bowl.
- Add aprox 1 tbsp of solid coconut oil, wait for it to melt and heat. Repeat cooking steps with a single layer each time. Set timer for consistent firmness of all batches. Adding more oil between each batch. Note, increased bubbling will happen as residue batter mix stays in oil.
- Keep watch of pot to prevent boil over, remove from heat and move away from burner if bubbles grow too rapidly.
- While batches are cooking, start sauce in small saucepan. Over medium heat, melt coconut oil, add all wet ingredients (Except Slurry) and bring to boil over medium heat. Then add 1 tbsp at a time, brown sugar, stir between adds. Let simmer while working on batches of bites. (Optional: add dash of garlic salt)
- While bites cooking, dice up fresh green onion, set aside.
- When final batch of bites are done and in bowl with paper towels, let cool. Next, add slurry mix to sauce and stir continuously until blended and sauce thickens. Turn burner off.
- Remove paper towels from bowl. Spoon sauce over bites and gently mix. When desired amount of sauce is achieved, bites will be well coated. (Variance due to size of cauliflower head, so add sauce spoonful at a time) Sprinkle half of sesame seeds and diced green onions over bites and mix gently. Sprinkle the rest of seeds and mix. Put all into a fresh serving bowl and sprinkle the remaining onions on top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cauliflower bites 🥘 with sticky sweet tamari sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!