Recipe of Fancy Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Indian Beef Patties with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce. Tame these fiery mint- and cumin-spiked ground beef patties without derailing your daily meal plan when you add the cool low-fat cucumber sauce to them. Line insides of pita pockets with spinach. Add roast beef, tomato and onion.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Get 1 cup sour cream(not a fan of yogurt)
- Make ready 1 cup fine diced peeled cucumber
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh minced mint
- Take 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Make ready 2 large garlic cloves pressed
- Prepare Justice of 1 lemon(or to taste)
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 lb lean ground beef or lamb
- Make ready 1 small onion fine diced
- Take 1 medium golden delicious apple fine chopped (wait to chop it before it goes in the beef mixture)
- Take 1/2 cup raisins
- Make ready 2 tbsp curry powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Make ready Pack pita, but I use the new half pita pockets
It can be fabricated into steaks, which benefit from tenderization or marination, but is commonly roasted and sliced for Roast Beef. · One-Pot Beef & Pepper Stew Recipe -I'm a fan of green veggies. If it's green, it belongs in my hearty beef stew. We serve it with buttered French bread. · Naanwich Naan Wraps with Homemade Cucumber Raita Recipe. This quick, easy, and unique weeknight meal is SO SIMPLE to make.
Steps to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Mix the first 7 ingredient and set in the fridge so the flavors marry
- Add the onion and ground beef to a skillet until the beef is cooked through. Add the apples, raisin, curry powder, brown sugar, 4 tbsp of butter and salt and cook until the apple are soft
We serve it with buttered French bread. · Naanwich Naan Wraps with Homemade Cucumber Raita Recipe. This quick, easy, and unique weeknight meal is SO SIMPLE to make. Wander outside of the bun and serve these internationally inspired burgers with flat bread, naan, or pita bread. For sauce: In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and cucumber. Cover and chill until serving time.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!