Recipe of Favorite Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jalapeño cilantro hummus. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeño cilantro hummus using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus:
- Get 1 (15 oz) can Garbonzo Beans, drained and rinsed (saving the liquid for later)
- Get 2-3 medium Jalapeños (seeded if you want less heat)
- Take 1 cup fresh cilantro, leaves only, loosely packed
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (juice of about 1 lg lemon)
- Take 3 tbs tahini
- Get 3 medium garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 tsp kosher salt
Instructions to make Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus:
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender (such as a Vitamix) until smooth. If needed, add 1/4 cup of the reserved liquid or as much as you prefer for your desired consistency.
- Place in airtight container and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve with pita chips or pretzel thins and ENJOY!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jalapeño cilantro hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!