Recipe of Perfect Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nibuta (stewed pork) shoyu ramen. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have nibuta (stewed pork) shoyu ramen using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen:
- Get 1 lb Pork Shoulder
- Prepare 50 cc Soy sauce
- Get 100 cc Sake or White Wine (Don't use cooking sake or wine which contain salt)
- Get 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 clove Galic
- Prepare 10 cm Leek
- Prepare Green Onion as topping
- Take Ramen noodle, or Spaghettini+baking soda
Steps to make Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen:
- Tie the meat with kitchen string, then place into a deep pot. Pour the water till the meat is covered till half of its hight
- Pour Sake, Soy sauce, Oyster sauce and add leeks (can be scratch), garlic.
- Cook over high heat until boiling. Skim the scam off the top, then turn into low.
- Simmer with lid for 50 -60 min. Meat should turn tender enough to be stubbed by chopstick smoothly. Cool down to room temperature, then take out the meat. Slice into 5mm thickness. Set aside.
- Make Ramen soup from the broth. This broth might be too salty as a soup, add water or chicken broth for your taste.
- Boil ramen noodle as instructed on the package. Drain the water and place a big bowl. Pour the soup and place the sliced meat. Scratch green onion which cut into a small piece.
- A TIP : If you cannot find ramen noodle at your end, can use pasta spaghettini or fedelini. Try to boil it with 1 -2 tbsp of baking soda.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nibuta (stewed pork) shoyu ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!