Steps to Make Exotic Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce:
- Take 2 centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and skin-on
- Get 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Make ready 1 thumb-sized nub ginger, sliced into thin strips
- Take 2 medium zucchini, chopped into 1 cm cubes
- Take 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- Take 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp honey
Instructions to make Salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce:
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lightly season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and put them in the pan, skin-side down. Let fry for 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the fillets over and add the garlic and ginger to the pan. Let fry 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, and 1/2 cup water to the pan. Turn the heat down to medium and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the salmon skins and carefully flip the fillets over once more. Let simmer another 5 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste, then serve with freshly steamed rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salmon and zucchini braised in oyster sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!