Recipe of Real Crepes with spiced strawberries for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crepes with spiced strawberries. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crepes with spiced strawberries is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crepes with spiced strawberries is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
These delicate crepes are rolled up with a fluffy cream cheese filling and sliced strawberries. Make these as a dessert treat during strawberry season, or for a fancy weekend brunch. Add some sliced strawberries and roll your crepe. Repeat with the rest of the crepes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crepes with spiced strawberries using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crepes with spiced strawberries:
- Get 1 cup whole wheat or spelt flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Prepare 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- Take 3 large eggs
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare Ingredients for the strawberries:
- Make ready 1/2 lb. rinsed strawberries, cut in half
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pink pepper
- Prepare 2 ground cardamom seeds
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- Take 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Take 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- Take cocoa powder for garnish
Easy Crepes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling. Fold in strawberry mixture until well combined. Roll up and serve with sliced strawberries and whipped cream. All great meals must come to an end, and as we always say, it's best to end on a high note.
Steps to make Crepes with spiced strawberries:
- Mix all the ingredients for the crepes with a hand-held mixer and let the crepe batter sit for a half hour in the refrigerator. Any Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain would work with this recipe, but if you want a variety with sweeter notes, we suggest Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- For the strawberries, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let them marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan (if you don't have one, you can brush a regular pan with EVOO from Spain) and pour a ladle of the crepe batter to create a thin film that covers the pan. When the edges begin to peel, flip it using your hands. Repeat this process with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the crepes hot with the strawberries, sprinkled with cocoa.
Roll up and serve with sliced strawberries and whipped cream. All great meals must come to an end, and as we always say, it's best to end on a high note. There are more recipes than you may think that utilize this liquid gold. These crepes with spiced strawberries will please even the most demanding palates. Crepe Fillings: My pictured crepes are filled with lightly sweetened orange whipped cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crepes with spiced strawberries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!