Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fancy Creamy tarragon lemon chicken for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy tarragon lemon chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tender chicken breasts are pan seared and cooked in a tarragon and lemon cream sauce. When I started organizing the recipes for my blog, the Chicken Tarragon in lemon cream sauce was one of the recipes that was on the top of my list to share with all of you. My children are half-French, so I try to cook the occasional French meal at home so that they have some connection to their French heritage. Although, one could probably argue that their daily dose of croissants at breakfast should be enough to ensure that they do not forget their. creamy chicken with lemon and tarragon.
Creamy tarragon lemon chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Creamy tarragon lemon chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy tarragon lemon chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy tarragon lemon chicken:
- Make ready 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- Prepare 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Take 1 cup dry white wine
- Take 2 cups chicken stock
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Take 2 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- Get Zest of 1/2 lemon
Poached chicken with lemon in a deliciously creamy tarragon sauce - serve simply with rice or potatoes. Return the liquor to the boil, then turn heat down. For the creamy tarragon sauce, deglaze the pan used for cooking the chicken with the wine. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Creamy tarragon lemon chicken:
- Season the chicken breasts well with salt, then keep them uncovered in the fridge for 2 hours. Pull them out 30 minutes before cooking and pat them dry.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Sear the chicken for 10 minutes per side until browned. Remove the chicken to a plate.
- Add the shallot and garlic to the pan and fry for 2 minutes. Pour in the wine and let simmer for about 5 minutes, until only a few tbsp of liquid remains. Add the chicken stock, heavy cream, and half of the tarragon. Drop the heat to medium, and return the chicken, and any juices, to the pan. Add a few grinds of white pepper. Let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping the chicken occasionally, until the thickest part of the breast reads 165 F, and the sauce has reduced by about half.
- Sprinkle in the lemon zest and remaining tarragon. Check the seasoning, and add extra salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
For the creamy tarragon sauce, deglaze the pan used for cooking the chicken with the wine. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. A touch of lemon-tarragon cream elevates simply sauteed chicken breasts. Serve accompanied by whole-wheat egg noodles, rice pilaf or parslied boiled new potatoes. This recipe for Creamy Tarragon Chicken Salad is made from a combo of yougurt and mayo that gives a zip to traditional chicken salaad.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy tarragon lemon chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!