Easiest Way to Make Popular Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️ using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️:
- Make ready 1 kg fresh mussels, cleaned
- Prepare 600 g ripe tomatoes
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves
- Get 2 red chili
- Take Olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Get 2 tsp dried oregano
- Get 400 ml white wine
- Make ready Black pepper
- Make ready 120 f feta
- Take A few sprigs of parsley
- Prepare A few sprigs of dill
Steps to make Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️:
- Prepare the mussels first by rinsing them under cold water. If any are broken or don’t shut when you gently tap them it means they’re dead, so discard them. Pull any beards off of the shut mussels. Leave them in the fridge until you are ready to cook them.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and keep to one side. Peel and finely slice the garlic.Halve, deseed and finely slice the chilli.
- Place a pot large enough to hold all the mussels on a medium-low heat and drizzle in a few tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for a minute or two until lightly golden.Stir in the tomato purée, oregano and the chopped tomatoes and fry for 10 minutes, until soft and sticky. Add the white wine and bring to the boil, then reduce slightly and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, until it has almost cooked away.
- Add the prepared mussels, cover with a lid and leave to cook for 5 minutes, until they have all opened. Discard any that don’t open at all. Finish with a good pinch of pepper and crumble over the feta. Finely chop the herbs, scatter over and serve straight away.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!