Easiest Way to Prepare Creative Hawaiian Chicken for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hawaiian chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hawaiian Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Hawaiian Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hawaiian chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian Chicken:
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Get 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 cup vinegar
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Make ready Half pineapple chopped
- Get 1 bell pepper chopped
- Take 4 grilled chicken breasts
- Take Cooked white rice
Instructions to make Hawaiian Chicken:
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Then add pineapple juice, water and vinegar.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped pineapple and bell pepper. Continue cooking another 5 minutes.
- Cube grilled chicken and add to sauce cooking another 10 minutes.
- Serve over prepared white rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hawaiian chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!