Recipe of Homemade Vegan Korean BBQ Burger for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan korean bbq burger. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Korean BBQ Burger is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Korean BBQ Burger is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan korean bbq burger using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- Get Kimchi Ketchup:
- Get Kimchi, 2 Cabbages
- Make ready Tomato Ketchup, 2 Heaped TBSP
- Take @chillibellasg's Korean Chili Paste / Gochujang, 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference
- Prepare Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A', 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference
- Take Pinch Nori Flakes,
- Get Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/4 Lemon
- Take Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 Lemon
- Prepare Korean BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 4 TBSP Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A',
- Take 1 Dash Liquid Smoke,
- Get 4 TBSP Vegan-Friendly Soy Sauce / Tamari,
- Prepare 1 TBSP Rice Wine / Mirin,
- Take 1 TBSP Sesame Oil,
- Get Pinch Garlic Powder,
- Prepare Pinch Ginger Powder,
- Get Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Make ready Pinch Gochugaru,
- Prepare 1 Stalk Scallions,
- Take Burger:
- Prepare Sesame Oil, A Drizzle
- Get 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic,
- Take Crushed Ginger, 1" Sliced Into Halves
- Make ready 2 Stalks Crushed Scallion,
- Prepare 4 Beyond Meat Burger Patties,
- Take 2 King Oyster Mushrooms,
- Get 4 Vegan Burger Buns,
- Prepare 1 Handful Kimchi Finely Chopped,
- Take 1 Handful Scallions Finely Sliced,
Instructions to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- You can check out my previous vegan kimchi and vegan burger buns recipes.
- Prepare the kimchi ketchup. - Blitz kimchi, ketchup, chili paste and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. - Transfer into a bowl. - Add nori flakes, lemon zest and juice. - Mix until well combined. - Taste and adjust for sweetness and spiciness. - Set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare the Korean bbq sauce. - In a bowl, add maple syrup, soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, mushroom powder and gochugaru. - Mix until well combined. - Add in scallion. - Set aside until ready to use.
- Prepare the burger. - In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle some sesame oil. - Once the oil is heated up, add in 2 patties. - Add in the crushed garlic, 1/2" ginger and 1 stalk of scallion. - You can crush them with a back of a knife.
- Brush the patties with the bbq sauce. - Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. - Flip and brush the patties with some more bbq sauce. - Baste the patties with all the liquid. - Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. - Remove from heat and set aside on a plate with all the crushed aromatics.
- Brush the patties again with more bbq sauce. - Repeat the steps for the remaining patties. - By cooking the patties in batches will prevent overcrowding of the skillet, which will create steam rather than searing and cooking. - Slice the mushroom lengthwise into 4 slices. - You should have a total of 8 slices.
- In the same skillet, drizzle some sesame oil. - Place in the mushroom slices. - Again, you can do this in batches. - Brush the mushrooms with bbq sauce. - Cook until the bottom is lightly caramelized. - Flip and brush with more bbq sauce.
- Slice burger buns into 3 tiers. - Toast the buns in the same skillet. - Once all the patties and mushrooms have been cooked, buns have been toasted, in the same skillet, pour in the remaining bbq sauce. - Deglaze and reduce slightly until thick consistency. It should coat the back of a spoon. - Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl.
- Assemble the burger. - Smear kimchi ketchup on the bottom buns. - Add some kimchi over the top. - Place the patties over the kimchi and drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top. - Scatter some scallions.
- Add on the 2nd tiers and smear on some more kimchi ketchup. - Followed by 2 slices of mushrooms each. - Drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top and some scallions. - Close the top of the burger buns. - Serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan korean bbq burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!