Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Original Chili prawn pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chili prawn pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili prawn pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chili prawn pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chili prawn pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili prawn pasta:
- Get 250 g peeled and deveined tiger prawn
- Prepare 180 g penne or other pasta of choice
- Prepare Half a tablespoon olive oil
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, minced
- Make ready Half a lemon
- Get 1 tablespoon poon Chili flakes
- Take 1 tomato, diced
- Prepare 4 tablespoons tomato basil pasta sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoon finely grated parmesan
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
Instructions to make Chili prawn pasta:
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a big pinch of salt and the pasta. Cook for the time per the packet instruction.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add prawns and cook for 30 seconds, until surface just changes from translucent to opaque. - Add chili flakes and garlic.
- Add tomato dices, pasta sauce, squeeze of lemon juice, parmesan, salt and pepper. Bring to simmer, turn heat down to medium and cook sauce for 1 minute, stirring frequently (don't cook for long otherwise will overcook prawns).
- Add pasta, about 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water and parsley. Toss gently for 1 minute (or gently stir with wooden spoon or tongs) until sauce re-thickens and it coats the pasta. - Adjust salt, pepper and spiciness to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chili prawn pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!