Recipe of Original Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips:
- Make ready 8-10 chicken thighs
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4 sprigs rosemary chopped
- Prepare 1 /2 pound of red grapes
- Prepare 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 3 sprigs thyme
- Get Salt and pepper course on hand
- Prepare 8 potatoes and 3-4 small parsnips
- Prepare 1/3 butter
- Make ready 1/3 cup milk
- Make ready 1/4 sour cream
- Get 2 pinch’s of cinnamon
- Prepare 3 shallots
- Take 2 cloves garlic
Instructions to make Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs. Sprinkle w generous amount of salt and pepper. I use sea salt or pink salt. Add some rosemary and fresh thyme on top. Set aside
- Using your cast iron skillet heat 2tbsp olive oil on 6/8 med high. Add in fresh garlic and spread on the bottom of hot pan.
- Add chicken, fat side down for 6-8 minutes then flip, sprinkle opposite side w salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary. Each side should be browned for 6-8 minutes. Take off the stove
- Add onions and grapes plus left over rosemary to the pan. Then pour / drizzle balsamic vinegar over chicken and grapes etc. Place your chicken and cast iron in oven for 20 minutes on 400.
- Start your peeled potatoes and parsnips by boiling, then prepare to mash them w milk, thyme, butter, sour cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- Enjoy a lovely dinner serve the chicken over the parsnip potatoes, serve w pan sauce! Enjoy
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!