Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Caribbean Pepper Sauce for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, caribbean pepper sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caribbean Pepper Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Caribbean Pepper Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caribbean pepper sauce using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caribbean Pepper Sauce:
- Take 20 scotch bonnet peppers
- Take 8 habanero peppers
- Make ready 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Get 1 large white onion
- Get 2 small carrots
- Make ready 2 tsp cumin
- Prepare 2 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp black ground pepper
- Get 8 cloves garlic
- Take 3 limes juiced and zested
- Take 1 mango
- Get 2 cups pineapple w/ juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Get Optional
- Take 10 thai chili peppers
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Caribbean Pepper Sauce:
- Chop and combine ALL ingredients.
- Place all ingredients food processor. Puree until smooth. However I like a little texture from the veggies 😋.
- Put in steel pot simmer for 1 hour, cover on low. Try not to smell it directly..you might sneeze.
- Rinse dishes in cold 💧 water.
- Find either glass or disposable thick container with firm sealable lid. You will need to two for this recipe. One container if you split the recipe in half.
- Let mixture cool and place on jar.
- Delicious with rice dishes, grilled veggies, orzo and roasted chicken. ENJOY Friends!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caribbean pepper sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!