How to Prepare Real Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade stuffed egg rolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade stuffed egg rolls using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls:
- Take Egg roll wraps
- Prepare Boneless chicken breast
- Prepare Tomatoes
- Make ready Leeks
- Get Red onion
- Take cloves Garlic
- Prepare Green onion
- Take Shredded cheese/mozzarella and mexican blend
- Make ready Olive oil
- Make ready Mayo
- Get Salt
- Take Seasoning salt
- Prepare Italian seasoning
- Take Lemon pepper seasoning
- Prepare Lemon
- Take Cooking oil/vegetable oil for frying
- Prepare 2 boneless chicken breasts
Steps to make Homemade stuffed Egg Rolls:
- Roughly chop all veggies and combine them with the shredded cheeses In a bowl,add a couple tblsps of mayo and drizzle with olive oil and stir,season with salt and Italian seasoning and squeeze lemon juice on the mixture…set aside
- Chop chicken breasts into small pieces and season with any seasoning you prefer, but i used salt,Italian seasoning,lawrys red seasoning/seasoning salt and lemon pepper seasoning,cook in a skillet with olive oil til fully cooked,then drain.
- Take a egg roll wrap and place on a plate,or chopping board,and take the veggie stuffing and place on the wrap,add a generous amount of chicken and roll it up…repeat til ingredients are gone
- Take a skillet and add veggie oil and deep fry your egg rolls
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade stuffed egg rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!